Preschool viewing for grown -ups!
Shows for preschoolers that I enjoyed as an adult!
Having kids means watching a lot of kid -oriented television. I already am a big fan of animation, so it’s not really a great stretch that some of the shows for little kids would grow on me as well. A lot of the songs are very catchy! (Especially after hearing them several thousand times) Some of these you may even remember watching when you were a kid yourself.
Here are my top ten favorite little kid’s shows, in no particular order.
1. Blue’s Clues – I was devastated when Steve left.
2. PB and J Otter – Use your noodle, do the noodle dance!
3. Rolie Polie Olie – I love anything by William Joyce
4. Little Einsteins – It teaches with classical music! How can you not love it!
5. Pingu – Claymation! Penguins! What’s not to love?
6. Between the Lions – A Henson Production, reminds me of The Electric Company
7. Wonder Pets – The phone, the phone is ringing!
8. Thomas the Tank Engine – It’s my name! And trains!
9. Kipper The Dog – He’s the dog with the slipper, that’s Kipper!
10. Oswald – It’s Fred Savage from the Wonder Years! And David Lander from Laverne and Shirley!
If you don’t have kids, I wouldn’t recommend watching these alone. But for family viewing, these are outstanding!
PS – almost forgot Max and Ruby!