High temps, hot films
My most anticipated summer movies!
Looking forward to this week’s episode, I am going to list the ten movies I can’t wait to see this summer,
(in no particular order)
- Despicable Me 2 – The first is one of my all time favorite animated films, CGI or otherwise. Of course, the minions steal the show, again.
- Monsters University – Again , I love the first one, and a Pixar film is almost a sure thing.(We won’t talk about Planes)
- Now You See Me – This might be my #1. I hope it’s as good as the trailers make it look.
- Iron Man 3 – It’s Iron Man. Duh.
- Man of Steel – This could be the film that lets someone other than Batman shine. Not thrilled with Zod as the villain, though. All of Superman’s bad guys and we had to recycle Zod?
- Oblivion – Tom Cruise hasn’t made a movie I really enjoyed since, I don’t know, Days of Thunder? Rain Man? MI4 was ok, but I think that was because of Simon Pegg and Jeremy Renner.
- After Earth – Will Smith and a summer blockbuster? Used to be a regular occurrence. MIB 3 was good, but not great(better than 2). I don’t see this one being the one to get him there either, but I’ll see it.
- Star Trek: Into Darkness– It’s Star Trek and JJ Abrams. Duh.
- World War Z – Brad Pitt in a zombie movie? Maybe he gets eaten.
- The Wolverine – The last one was a steaming pile of poo. This one looks to have more potential.
Well, that’s my list. Anything I missed? Anything you disagree with? Let me know.
–> Big T